Tuesday, October 16, 2012

Meghna Bridge and the River

Hello Viewers,
I shared two pictures here I took from a running bus before some days (within last one month from the post date). Two pictures were taken on one day and last two were taken after 7 days of the first two's.

The time was around 5.00 5.30 pm. I was crossing the Meghna Bridge going from Dhaka City to Comilla City by bus.





During the first taken the weather was normal sky was clear.





But when the last two were taken the weather was little bit cloudy. I called my friend, he was telling that it was raining on Comilla and I was seeing from the bus. Take a look.

Other Photo posts of the blog:
The National Web Portal of Bangladesh
Computer and IT Associations and Organizations in Bangladesh
Some important Website of Bangladesh Government
E Service - The National InfoKosh of Bangladesh 

All Districts Portals of Bangladesh

No comments:

Post a Comment