Saturday, February 9, 2013

Collection of Pics- 1 | Dhaka Skyline

Hello Viewers / Readers,
This post is only a collection of some Pics of my favorite which I have collected various time from various sources (Internet / Scanned / Camera / Handsets etc). I love to collect photos and images, it's one of my hobby! I have started this kind of post in my another blog.

Anyway,

If you have a little time to spend with me in this blog than you can just start the scrolling now. Take a look at the pics below. Your valuable comments will be highly appreciated as well.





I think, Dhaka city is going to change soon! What do you think ?

Thanks a lot for viewing this post !


Related posts:
Collection of Pics - 2 (Future Architecture)
High Rises in Dhaka City (Pics Collection-1)
Dhaka - Turning into a City of Glasses
Khulna City Skyline and other Images - Part 1
Sylhet City Skyline and Highrises - Part 1

Dhaka City Motijheel Skyline 2013
Chittagong City Skyline Images - Part 1

Comilla City Skyline Images - Part 1
Bogra City Skyline Images - Part 1
World Famous and Beautiful City Skylines

Comilla City Skyline images - 2013
Dhaka - Ashulia Elevated Expressway

No comments:

Post a Comment